What’s happening so far?
Along with its new name and logo, with warmer weather have come more events, more customers walking by and more hype around Market 707! If you haven’t been following, here’s what you’ve missed so far:
Events to look forward to:
The summer is far from over & there’s lots more to look forward to!
- Toronto Fringe: Friday June 15th & Friday July 6th, join the Friday Night Market for more live previews of shows being featured during the Toronto Fringe Festival taking place in July!
- Farmers’ Market 707: The farmers’ market is every Wednesday until October 24th from 3 – 7pm!
- Harvest Festival: We’re starting to prepare for the 2nd annual Harvest Festival September 15th, so watch out for more details!
Want to get involved?
A Market-specific listserve is being created to keep those interested up to date on what’s going on, how they can get involved and how the model is evolving. To sign up, email email@example.com or follow @Market707 on Twitter for updates!
Potential ways to get involved:
- Plan or volunteer at a summer event, Market 707 is an excellent events space if you’re looking for somewhere urban and fresh to engage people in your talent or cause!
- Come to future meetings or consultations as we evolve the model and get it across the city
- Work with us to get a similar market in your neighbourhood